24 Oktober 2008

A new passion..

    My family went to visit me here in Jogja 2 weeks ago.. It was the aidil fitri day, and every single bit of my whole family came here to join the chaos.. haha, it was a fine moments back then.. enjoying the company of your own family when you don't see them everyday is wonderful.. it's like you found a little piece of hope that has been faded by your worries and troubles.. they wiped away every mourn and sorrow and put a little bit of shiny smile on your face..

    My father bring his camera along with him, a slick Nikon D20 and a whole lot of lens add-on to further enhance the beauty of the photograph.. I got my hands on it for a while, and suddenly i fell in love with it.. It's like every single shot is blessed, no matter how bad your knowledge in the art of photography.. of course, you have to possess the basic knowledge of camera to be able to operate that big ass camera.. I never learn those things myself, in fact, I never care about the art of photography before, and I didn't think I will come to find it very interesting.. my passion always about music and guitar, about sound and hearing perception, not a visual nor the trick of eye illusions...

    So I decided to learn more about it. But now i have to choose one between two things : A camera or a Nearfield Monitor for my home studio. Now that is a tough choice, considering both would cost me quite a lot.

    Well maybe for now I just hold that thought for a while, hoping someone will give me one of those things as a gift for my birthday (ngarep :P).

9 Comments:

  1. Anonim said...
    duh, knapa postingannya gak yang basa jawa aj si? :P

    wah, mau juga tu dikasih kamera...
    Markontie said...
    hehe kulo mboten saget coro jowo mbak'e..
    DJoniE said...
    Welah,, boso opo tho iki??

    Btw, tambahin modal gw donk.. Mo beli kamera juga.. Ntar tuker2an lens kit deh..
    Larasati said...
    Lhaahh..kok D20 seh...he's never ever had..
    D3 ...
    Markontie said...
    correction.. i mean Nikon D3.. maklum dah malem ngantuk jadi salah deh..
    Anonim said...
    kontie kp joni kp..
    kontie mo beli kamera, joni mo beli kamera.

    ada apa antara joni dan kontie?
    apakah akan menjadi angling dan mencong partII??

    we'll see..
    soon enough..

    ;DD
    Markontie said...
    iiih anto ih apaansih.. kan malu diliat orang2 nanti...
    Vidya said...
    ooooh, baru sadarrrr... markontie ternyata putranya budhe laras tho!
    anw, liat D3-nya pakdhe, eykeh juga ngeces2 kepengen :D
    Markontie said...
    iyaa tante... kebetulan saya adalah putranya bu vicky.. hehehehe

Post a Comment